WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Meet Senior Decision Makers & Influencers From The Permian's Most Active E&Ps In The Midlands & Delaware Basins:
- Wolfcamp A, B & C
- Avalon-Bone Spring
With The Following Job Titles:
CEOs, COOs, VPs, Heads, Directors, Managers, Team Leads, Supervisors, Managers
- Well Stimulation
- Production Operations
- Artificial Lift
- Reservoir Engineering
- Well Optimization
- New Ventures
- Chemical Programs
Plus Providers Of The Following Solutions:
- Artificial Lift
- Rod Lift
- Gas Lift
- Submersible Pumps
- Jet Pumps
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Deployment Systems
- Water Treatment
- Gas fired compressors
- Solar panels
- Heat Exchangers
- Chemical injection
- Parrafin remediation
- Emulsion reduction
- Friction Reducers
- Remote Monitoring
President & CEO
Manager Development Engineering - Permian Shale
Staff Production Engineer
Sr. Business Analyst
Windy Cove Energy
Program Coordinator for the Energy Resources Program
United States Geological Survey
West Virginia University
2017 Ramp-Up: Permian The Top Target For Current & Planned Activity
See How Permian Operators Are Optimizing Production To Create Maximum Asset Value
US oil and gas operators are bouncing back from a prolonged low oil price, and in this respect Permian Basin E&Ps are leading the charge.
In fact, of the fifteen counties with the highest rig count nationwide, ten are in the Texas-New Mexico basin, which is also home to eight of the top fifteen counties in terms of new drilling permit approvals.
But in order to capitalize on the uniquely competitive Permian marketplace, operators must take a well-to-barrel view to answer some key questions:
- Which production related technologies represent the best value in terms of production optimization?
- How can production work with drilling and completions to maximize run times and minimize self-induced failures?
- How can investment in optimization strategies be effectively converted to a higher asset value?
Building on the success of our long-running Permian Production series, the Permian Production Optimization Strategies 2017 congress has been specifically designed to address the well-to-barrel challenges of the Permian.
With topics ranging from well spacing, acreage acquisition and drilling right through to artificial lift optimization and data analytics, this summit will deliver Permian-centric case studies on balancing short term gains with long-term sustainability in the liquids rich basin.
Uncover The Most Pressing Issues In The Nation's Most Productive Basin:
- Select The Best Artificial Lift Applications Specific To Horizontal Well Bores
- Optimize Pumping Equipment To Increase Artificial Lift Run Times
- Focus On Rod, Beam, Pump, Gas, ESP and more
- Reduce Production Costs And Optimize Disposal & Treatment Of Produced Water
- Get The Balance Right : Achieve Accurate Management Of Surfactants And Proppants
- Drive Measurement And Control & Manage By Exception Through Latest Automation Technologies
- Harness Data & Analytics To Identify Opportunities & Predict Mechanical Failures
- Perfect Permian-Specific Drilling Practices To Limit Self-Induced Failures, Deviation & Dog-Legs, Including Identifying Refrac Opportunities
- Optimize Surface Area By Characterizing Fractures And Improving Well Spacing Strategies
- Plan For Cost-Effective Power, Infrastructure And Utilities For Remote And New Well Sites
- Forecast Drilling & Development In The Region To Ascertain Future Growth Horizons